Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, whose main symptom is a widespread pain, especially at the muscular and skeletal level. Other symptoms of this condition include fatigue, sleep disturbances, memory problems and increased sensitivity in certain parts of the body. Despite not being mortal, living with this condition can be a real ordeal for people who suffer from it. Best way to treat it medically is Lyrica and lyrica coupon is available at Prescription Hope where you can buy it cheaply.
While there is no cure for fibromyalgia, learning to self-control your symptoms with exercise and other healthy habits of our lifestyle is vital to improve mood, sleep, and get relief from the pains of this disease.
Here are some tips to relieve night pain caused by fibromyalgia:
- Avoid eating stimulating foods such as coffee, chocolate, soft drinks and alcohol.
- Make sure your bedroom is dark and comfortable. Turn off all the devices that can wake you up.
- Take a warm bath before going to bed, this will help you relax and relieve body tension.
- If you decide to bathe before going to sleep, use a sponge bath brush with a long handle to give a gentle massage.
- Ask your partner or a relative to give you a gentle massage before going to sleep, to relax your aching muscles.
- Take a self-massage on the sensitive points: place a tennis ball on the floor or on a straight surface, and move to gently rotate it over the painful areas.
- Perform stretching exercises before going to bed. This will help you sleep faster and wake up less often in the night.
- Meditate before going to sleep, this will help you calm your mind, order your thoughts and go to bed with fewer worries that interfere with your sleep.
- Listen to music. In a 2005 study it was discovered that listening to 45 minutes of soothing music before bed helps you have a good night’s sleep.
- Avoid taking fluids before bedtime, as it can cause you to interrupt your sleep to go to the bathroom.